It's been a couple years since I wrote a Forrst post announcing the release of Waypoints 1.0. I'm happy to be able to say that 2.0 has now hit, and I'd love everyone's suggestions, feedback, or scathing criticisms. Here are the big changes to the library:
- Support for horizontal scrolling waypoints.
- Can create multiple waypoints on the same HTMLElement.
- Whole thing rewritten in CoffeeScript.
- A bunch of new methods.
- "Shortcut" methods for implementing sticky elements and infinite scrolling.
- Brand new project page.
- No more jQuery event backing (no more
eventparameter in the callbacks).
Thanks in advance for taking a look.