I'm currently designing a site for an interior design store based in Gorey, Co. Wexford. The site will be used as a showcase of the shops products and services rather than an online store.
Following on from all your feedback I made some slight changes to the design:
1) I have removed the address of the business from the header and moved the navigation menu over to the right hand side. It gives it a more cleaner look.
2) The main photo image has been cropped more to the left so as not to show any whitespace from the photo as this was making the logo look mis-aligned.
3) I have re-aligned the main text situated on the top photo with their relevant transparent backgrounds.
4) The circles on the slider have been made darker so as to match the right and left directional arrows.
5) I have removed the colon from after the 'T' and 'E' of the Contact Us section and added more spacing to make it look less cluttered.
6) I have fully changed the social network icons and feel that they blend a lot more into the design than the previous ones used.
I really appreciate all your feedback as it was extremely useful to me. Let me know what you all think of the changes made.